Welcome to our web site! We are currently in the process of moving to a new and improved site over at njnbctnetwork.wordpress.org. Once we figure out how to forward our main domain name to the wordpress, you won't need to come through this page. In the meantime, click here to check out our new home with the latest updates!
Registration Now Open!
Registration for the revised certification process is now open. Visit National Board's new web site,boardcertifiedteachers.org, to register!
Congratulations to the NJ NBCT Class of 2013!
We would like to congratulate the 2013 new NBCTs and renewals.We commend you for taking the time to complete such an arduous yet rewarding journey. They are:
- Janet Bustrin, NBCT, South Orange Maplewood, English Language Arts/Adolescence and Young Adulthood
- Phyllis Cipriani, NBCT, Mathematics/Adolescence and Young Adulthood
- Christa Cordes, NBCT, Newark Public School District, English Language Arts/Adolescence and Young Adulthood
- Elizabeth Frascella, NBCT, South Orange Maplewood, Literacy: Reading-Language Arts/Early and Middle Childhood
- Desiree Jones, NBCT, Newark Public School District, Science/Early Adolescence
- Gianna Pasceri, NBCT, Orange Township School District, Literacy: Reading-Language Arts/Early and Middle Childhood
- Kristine Templeton, NBCT, New Brunswick School District, Art/Early Adolescence through Young Adulthood
- Suzanne Vine, NBCT, South Orange Maplewood, Literacy: Reading-Language Arts/Early and Middle Childhood
- Sandra Washington-Gayles, NBCT, Newark Public School District, Generalist/Early Childhood
- David Yastremski, NBCT, Bernards Township, English Language Arts/Adolescence and Young Adulthood
- Jennifer Yulo, NBCT, Montgomery Township, Generalist/Middle Childhood
- Lynn Audet, NBCT, Perth Amboy School District, Generalist/Early Childhood
- Marie Dilatush, NBCT, Hanover Township, English Language Arts/Early Adolescence
- Elisabete Mazzeo, NBCT, Perth Amboy School District, English as a New Language/Early and Middle Childhood
- Rebecca McLelland-Crawley, NBCT, West Windsor-Plainsboro, Science/Adolescence and Young Adulthood
- Felicya Morreale, NBCT, Central Regional School District, Mathematics/Adolescence and Young Adulthood
Welcome to the NJ NBCT Network web site.
We are excited to be in the beginning stages of building our web site. It is currently under construction, but we hope to be fully functional soon. In the meantime, there are lots of ways to contact us. You can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or send us a good old-fashioned email.
We, the New Jersey National Board Certified Teacher Network, are a committed group of teacher-leaders who, in collaboration with like-minded stakeholders, passionately promote teacher leadership. We are dedicated to the advancement of quality teaching in New Jersey. As advocates for accomplished teaching, we support statewide educational initiatives that improve student learning in New Jersey and work to promote national board certification, through outreach, recruitment and candidate support throughout the garden state.
- To increase awareness of the National Board Certification process among educators in New Jersey
- To establish a time and place for professional dialogue about effective teaching in New Jersey
*Take a look at our events page for more details about upcoming events.
2013 NJ NBCT Network meetings
*If you'd like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so we can inform you if anything changes.
- Jan. 8, 2013, 5:00pm, Barnes & Noble, Hamilton, NJ
- Feb. 12, 2013, 5:00pm, Mastori's Diner, Bordentown, NJ
- March 12, 2013, 5:00pm, Mastori's Diner, Bordentown, NJ
- April 9, 2013, 5:00pm, Mastori's Diner, Bordentown, NJ
- May 14, 2013, 5:00pm, Mastori's Diner, Bordentown, NJ
- June 11, 2013, 5:00pm, Mastori's Diner, Bordentown, NJ